

We put Larry on a diet a few months ago. I don't think it is working. What do you think?

A few nights ago I was laying on my bed and Larry wanted me to hold him. John started laughing when he found his lounging position right on top of me. He commented on the size of Larry's belly. "I think his belly is bigger than yours". What are we going to do with our BIG FAT CAT!

The Primary Program was last Sunday. They did such a great job. John got this picture as we were leaving for church. So cute and so silly:)

6 comments:
the pic of you and the cat is funny. yes, larry does have a bigger belly than you.
You're little family is so cute! And Elliot did such a great job :)
Cute pumpkin. And cute cat, his belly really is bigger than yours :)I don't remember Larry being that big - I will have to try carrying him around the next time we're down that way.
Your belly is so adorable! Dallin still blesses Misa and her baby in every prayer. We love you all!
I think John wants a cat that looks just like Garfield.
That's the funniest cat I've ever seen!! Looks like he's livin it up :) The kids all look adorable as usual!
Post a Comment