We signed the papers last week. We are no longer home owners. We feel so FREE!!! We are now renting a beautiful little home in Connecticut. John started his residency in the end of June. It is the worst I ever imagined, but somehow we are managing. Connecticut is so beautiful. I
absolutely love it here. We love our new ward and all of our new friends. I think we are going to be really happy here. Here is a little glimpse of where we live now.
The Thimble Islands off the coast of our little town
The town Beach
The water way near the beach
5 comments:
Holy cow, that looks amazing!! I'm glad you live in a beautiful place--but so sorry it is the worst that you imagined :S I hope things get better for you soon!
That is certainly a beautiful place.
The kids and I are waving at you guys from Boston!!! So glad you're enjoying the beauty of New England!!
That is the best news ever! We are so happy it sold. It looks like you are in a beautiful place we need to visit. Glad you are liking it. It has been so hard starting all over again making new friends even though everyone is so nice. Wish John was around more! I heard the first year is the worst!
Congratulations!! I know you're so happy to have the house finally sold. Thanks for sharing the pictures of where you live. It's so beautiful!! I'm glad you're enjoying it and seeing all the positive things is has to offer even while residency will be so hard. The worst was when I went 2 months without ever going out by myself: to RS, a baby shower, girls night out, etc. I'll never let it go that long again. Find a good baby-sitter because you're going to need to get some breaks. Hang in there. The first year was hard, but I do have great memories of residency. And it went a lot faster than med school.
Post a Comment