


Wells turned 2 weeks old this week. He hasn't gained any weight yet but we are hoping that turns around soon. The whole jaundice thing has kind of messed him up. We are all doing very well. Just trying to adjust to being a family of six. I have posted some recent pictures of him at my parents request. More to come soon:)
8 comments:
What a handsome fellow Wells is. He is almost as big as your cat. :)
he is such a doll!!! YAY we've survived two weekS!!!
I had to double check to see if the cat was real! Very cute.
Sigh...so sweet :) I love the pic of Elliot holding Wells (and Larry, too :) Congrats, glad to hear things are good! I can't believe it's been over 2 weeks already?!
Oh no! He's already changing and we haven't seen him in person yet. Keep up the picture taking. We need to do the online conference thing again.
That pic with Larry cracks me up :) Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
So cute, so cute, SO CUTE!!! <3
Oh he's adorable! I love the one of him and Larry :)
Post a Comment