Tuesday, February 10, 2009

CRAZY



Some of you have commented on my lack of posting lately. For our friends and family who we are away from, I would like to tell you that we are indeed "still alive". John is finishing up his second rotation in the famous 3rd YEAR of medical school. At UT Southwestern they refer to this year as the BEAT DOWN. For those of you out there that have gone through this yourselves you know what I am talking about. I think this picture illustrates myself wonderfully. We are hanging in there thanks to wonderful friends and hobbies to keep us busy and help the time go by faster. I feel really blessed to have my little family even though I probably don't show it much anymore (hurrying them off to bed and dreaming of time alone). Hopefully I will be able to get Valentines Day posted. Don't hate me if it is terribly late!

p.s. Someday I will change the Christmas music. Just turn you volume down in the meantime

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I was actually just thinking that you haven't posted in a long time and almost called you to see how you were surviving. I'm glad to hear you're still alive over there :)

Jami said...

Hang in there you wonderful woman!

Mommydew said...

Let me know if you need any help staying afloat!

Susan said...

I'm right there with ya sista! Intern year is making me look the same way right about now (of course our potential "switch" isn't helping matters any). Just keep looking forward to 4th year...it will be SO much better, even if he won't get to take a lot of time off...the rotations are so much lighter and everyone is so much more laid back. You're amazing - just hang in there for a few more months! :)

Cinderella Mom said...

I am there with you too! I have been so crazy I can't stand it and as you can see by my not posting my dieting has been crap. I miss you and hope that you are getting along better now!

Heather said...

Where did you get your adorable LOVE blocks pictured on the right?