Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Robert Pattinson's Hair
My father in Law suggested this video to one of John's cousins on her blog. I looked at it today and about died laughing. His hair, their reaction to it, and his whole not caring about much attitude was so funny. Thanks Michael:) I didn't know very much about Robert Pattinson until just recently when I started to read the series. I went to see Twilight with one of my friends after I finished reading the book. I am not going to go into how silly we thought it was in respect of you true Twilight fans out there. But we did have fun watching it with a movie theater of teenagers. John asked me if I thought he was the most beautiful thing (because he is suppose to be in the book, which he read half of, but would not admit it if asked). I think he is very striking. I have to admit I do have a thing for English guys. My sister and I were just swooning over James McAvoy this morning. After watching this video I did like how he doesn't seem to be affected by the whole Hollywood lifestyle. It is just the hair. A little trim and a wash I think would help a lot. Watch this video, you won't regret it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I watched that the other night and thought what a disappointment actors are in real life. But at least he seems like a super nice guy. Not like that Heidi Klum. She was so gross and rude on that show! Oh well, I guess I will go back to my fantasy world where Robert is really Edward :)
just letting you know we changed our address, funfullmers.blogspot.com
Wow, his hair is totally out of control! It looks like it too heavy and it's keeping him from holding his head up straight.
Just his hair? I thought I heard him say he had a problem with hygiene in general. Nothing a little wash, trim, and a tub full of Clorox wouldn't fix.
I really didn't care for the Twilight series especially the last book so I am not sure if I will break down and watch the movie. However I think this boy is adorable and the English accent raises your cuteness level quite a bit!
That is hilarious. I think my thoughts on the movie probably coincide with yours. Some parts were just plain embarrasing.
I loved him in Harry Potter! But wow! he does need to wash his hair. But it seems very British! When are you coming for Christmas?
He reminds me of the rock climbers that come to the ranch...his attitude and his hair for sure! I think he wanted to talk to Heidi more than Jay.
I have not read the books or seen the movie as of yet.
Post a Comment