Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Question?


What is it like to live in Texas?

Yesterday on the top of our television it said Tornado Warning and Severe Thunderstorm Warning all day. We didn't see a thing. We played outside in the backyard for a good part of the afternoon and still nothing.

This morning, nothing.

And then it was as if a dam had broke and it hasn't stopped. Rain, rain, and more rain. Tornado warnings, thunder, flooding, and a new swimming pool in my back yard.

Just a week ago it was snowing. A few days after the snow it was almost 90 degrees. Now this.

If you ever wanted to know what it is like to live in Texas I hope this helps.

3 comments:

Cinderella Mom said...

When I got the work this morning a girl was showing me pictures of a truck that had been washed off the road in Dallas, it was crazy I was hoping that you all were ok! I am very glad that your pool is in the back yard and not in the living room. Hopefully it will remain that way! Love you

jamiea said...

Well, I knew I never wanted to live in Texas because i'm a baby in the heat, but now I know for sure I should not live there - the weather is too crazy!

Puerto Rican Gringa said...

Oh my gosh if it's not one thing it's another! Chelli told me there were weather problems in Dallas yesterday and we were worried about you! The one nice thing is wherever you go for residency it will be better than there! At least that's what I tell myself! Take care!